FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Most frequent questions and answers
Watch Certification Services of America (WCSA) provides a robust line of services that assist pawnbrokers, jewelers, and appraisers with risk mitigating solutions for dealing with the identification of over 90 luxury watch brands. We also offer Watch Assist Standard, Advantage, and Ultimate Reports for retail individuals purchasing watches on the Internet or from a business where authentication of the watch or verification of the seller may be in question.
• Counterfeit Busters database search of known counterfeit watches can save you thousands by helping you identify Rolex, Audemar Piguet, Breitling, Cartier, Hublot, Omega, Panerai, Tag Heuer and other fine brands as fakes in 15 seconds or less. Our database currently searches over 100,000 known counterfeit serial numbers for 90 different brands.
• The Authenticator Pro for Rolex will protect you from fakes, swap outs, and necessary.
• Use Watch Values Pro to increase your loan values and buy right. Our wholesale watch database has over 8,000 watch values and a “rate condition” calculator to insure your staff avoids making a costly mistake before purchase.
• Our Online Automated Employee Watch Training Program is sure to make your company stand out from the competition. Our online automated training program covers all areas of watch identification as well as basic fundamentals of watch design. The best part of automated training is that your staff train when it fits their schedule and because there is no costly consultant to hire, pay expenses, and organize, your business saves thousands!
• Invest about a $1 a day, you can have the tools to identify Rolex, 90 Swiss brands, and grow your In-store watch sales.
Before the purchase, we offer Watch Assist Reports that add confidence and clarity to your watch purchase. We can verify the watch, the seller, and the business with our branded Watch Assist service. After the purchase, we can create Watch Verification reports that archive a historical mark for your watch so you can store all of its details in your WCSA member home for future reference in the event of it being lost or stolen.
Yes, we work closely with the National Pawnbroker Association (NPA). Pawnbrokers, second hand dealers, collateral lenders agree that basically all buying and lending on Swiss watches such as Audemar Piguet, Bell & Ross, Breitling, Cartier, Hublot,, IWC, Omega, Panerai, and Tag Heuer to name a few, should be searched in our global database to reduce risks of buying a counterfeit watch. Hundreds of NPA member stores within the pawnbrokers association are using our web based, anti-counterfeiting watch services to protect their pawnbroker business.